Ways To Well Affiliate - Partners That We Believe In
We are proud to team-up with people/companies that we trust, believe in, and that offer good value. Our partnership goes beyond referral to companies that we've heard about or studied; our members have used these products with success, so we are happy to refer you to them.
Ways2Well - Virtual/Telemedicine, Health Optimization, For Texas Residents
Focus on optimal health, rather than traditional so called healthcare. Ways2Well is a premier telemedicine company, owned and operated by trusted professionals. Jody, as Thumos USA's Founder, personally uses W2W. Click here to get going.
If you reside in Tx, it's one stop shopping: contact them, get labs done, they interpret the labs and set up a call with you to go over them in a very comprehensive review, and send medications/supplements directly to you if needed.
Pricing: You must mention Thumos (men and women) to get the excellent discounts
- Silver Package - $340 (15 % off of $400) for comprehensive lab work and the comprehensive review. Silver Package bloodwork is as shown in the pic below. Additional tests can also be ran as needed.
- Gold Package - $425 (15% off of $500) for the most comprehensive lab work and review. Gold Package bloodwork is as shown in the pic below. Additional tests can be ran s needed.
A Texas address is currently needed for blood work to be ordered through W2W. If you have your own bloodwork, here is how it works:
- You choose the test and review you want
- Go to Ways2Well.com and they and set up the introductory consultation. They will walk you through the entire process, including getting labwork done at a nearby Quest.
- W2W's partner pharmacy (Revive) can ship medications directly to you, if needed.
Here is what's included in the Silver and Gold Packages offered by Ways2Well:
If using another source (e.g. labs through your personal Dr. or Discountedlabs.com) it's recommended that you chose similar tests. More items tested is typically better, but cost goes up. We like to start with something pretty comprehensive and then save on follow up tests as one gets 'dialed in.'
Need more help our guidance? Contact Jody here.